"Hello sir, I have a Studio."
"Oh really your dog died, but did you know that I have a studio!"
"Yes Mrs. Smith, I understand my son gave another the finger today, but lets not forget, I have a studio!" (true story about the finger, my son i tell ya.... sigh, eye roll, cry)
What a momentous moment in my life. My kids are growing, I am furthering my career as a mediator. (real job not just mom duty) We own our home, and I am gaining confidence in myself as a person and artist. This is just like icing on a cake. Its like non insulated, or winterized icing on a cake. Yeah you read that right. My studio is not insulated. Hot as hell in summer, cold as Antarctica in winter. And darker then a cave at night. There is no power or heat. That is the catch. I HAVE a studio, buuut.... I can't be in there on hot days, cold days, or dark days. Only perfect days, well when else would i want to be in there, perfect days are the best days. Nothing can keep me down. As underdeveloped as it is, it is still MINE. and in time, at the right time, it will be perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment