Monday, June 25, 2012

Damn you life for getting in the way of me and my paint brush.

Its been a while since i had posted anything. It has been a while sine i actually painted something. Life sometimes has a strange habit of getting in the way. Between my sons hockey practices, my daughters gymnastics classes (that i had committed to assist for 10 weeks ugh) my job and its overtime, baseball,  a pre teen and his emotional state and getting him to Air Cadets. OH and plus a husband who is now working at a northern fly in mine for two weeks at a time.  I have not had the Inspiration or the energy to sit down in my messy house and paint.

You know everyone says, you have to MAKE time to paint, you have to do things for yourself. Take care of your self  harmony etc.. etc.. etc.. in my ears i hear blah blah blah. I wish it was as easy as everyone says. Make time for me! woza, yes i will schedual that in between 10pm and 8:00 am. Oh sweet sweet sleep, and even better sweet sweet dreams. I LOVE to sleep, it is the only time that i am truly thinking about me. :) my dreams are all about me! Some times i pretend to sleep so i can sit there and fantasize about a life with no schedule no responsibility, just ME! I LOVE the imaginary harmony world. So i may not be creating physical works of art,  or i may not be inspired in this waking reality. How ever i assure you, i am creating a master piece some where in an other realm. In this perfect parallel universe my house is clean, my kids are good, i have a nanny and Johnny Depp rubs my feet every night ;) And my husband is ok with this :)

There will be a time that I will be Inspired, and i will be that mad woman behind the canvas, feeding my kids peanut butter sandwiches for supper. Not caring if little johnny has been wearing the same gotch for a week. And not caring if little suzie played with all my make up. I will be painting and nothing will stop me. I will vent and let it all go in one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment