Monday, November 7, 2011

So it begins

I am not certain what i want this blog to be. I started it a year ago and never wrote a word. I had great intentions of it becoming SOMETHING. However the perfectionist in me left it to be nothing. 

Do you know that old saying? "if its worth doing its worth doing right" well that's me and i wind up doing nothing. I am attempting a change here. I am going to do something. Even if i am afraid. Even if my  grammar is not quite good enough. And so what if i can not spell. I AM going to become learn and grow. And so what if you find my blog boring and so what if no one reads it. It my time to search for what is in me. What i am, who i am, and where i am going. This is my time to allow myself be the epitome of me...Harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment